Welcome to NHGOP.org, the official web site of the New Hampshire Republican State Committee. We hope you enjoy your visit. The NHGOP knows your right to privacy online is important. You do not have to identify yourself or divulge personal information unless you choose to give us your personal information.
Go to your question directly:
What information is being collected at NHGOP.org?
- The only personal information collected is information you give us: In our effort to grow our Republican grassroots community online, the NHGOP may at times ask you to submit information – such as your name, address, phone number and email address – in an effort to provide you the information you want in a more timely manner. If you choose not to give us any information, we may not be able to provide you with the most timely information pertaining to: online events, personal appearances, TV appearances, talking points, activists alerts and other Republican related information.
- How we use log files to better serve you: We use log files to assess the aggregate level of traffic to NHGOP.org including what pages people are visiting, and to diagnose any potential problems with the Web site. This log file does contain an “Internet Protocol” or IP address that gives us insight on the general geographic area that visitors are coming from but not information on a specific individual. We do not use log files to track a particular individual’s use of NHGOP.org. All users remain anonymous unless they choose to give us personally identifiable information.
- Information collected when you donate: When you make a contribution to the New Hampshire Republican State Committee, federal law requires us to obtain the following information: name, mailing address, employer, occupation, and amount of contribution. Federal law requires us to report this information to the Federal Election Commission if an individual’s contribution or contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in a single election cycle. Contributions from corporations, government contractors, foreign nationals without a “green card,” and minors (individuals under the age of 18) are prohibited. Any credit card information provided is only used to immediately process your donation. The NHGOP does not retain your credit card information once the donation is processed online.
- We do not retain your messages when you forward a message to a friend: NHGOP.org contains numerous opportunities for a visitor to forward documents, photos, and messages to friends and family. Some features of NHGOP.org may allow you to store addresses for easy retrieval and reuse at a later time. This information is stored for your convenience. This information is only used to forward your message.
- We ask that children under 18 do not submit their information: In accordance with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) NHGOP.org does not knowingly collect information from children. In accordance with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), the New Hampshire Republican State Committee will never knowingly collect personal identifiable information from persons thirteen years old or younger.
Parents with questions may write to: The New Hampshire Republican State Committee, 10 Water Street, Concord NH 03301
How is the information collected at NHGOP.org used?
- We personalize the Web site and email communications. When you offer your personal information and/or choose to participate in our volunteer efforts we use your information to personalize and customize Web pages and emails from NHGOP.org to you.
- We will not sell your personal information. Under no circumstances will the New Hampshire Republican State Committee sell your information to third parties or any commercial entities.
- We may share your information with like-minded organizations. The NHGOPmay share information -- that you voluntarily provide us -- with like-minded organizations committed to the principles or candidates of the Republican party, the Republican National Committee, and local Republican groups. The NHGOP may provide your email address or other personal information to authorized third parties required to deliver a particular service. These third parties may not use said information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for the New Hampshire Republican State Committee.
Is my information secure?
- Protecting information you provide via NHGOP.org. The NHGOPmakes every effort to protect your information from the moment you begin to enter your information to when it is stored on our secure servers. NHGOP.org uses a secure socket layer (SSL) – with the highest level of encryption commercially available – on pages where Web site visitors register or make a secure online donation using their credit card.
Strict security measures are in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any and all information pertaining to NHGOP.org. In addition, NHGOP.org is run on servers located in a secure server room and locked in a rack. Staff is onsite 24 hours a day, monitoring equipment and services.
www.NHGOP.org uses a secured/encrypted server for online credit card donations. The online contribution form is in compliance with FEC regulations. The NHGOP has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to prevent unauthorized access.
NHGOP.org links to other sites:
Our site may contain links to other Web sites and servers. The NHGOP does not bear responsibility for privacy polices or content on linked Web sites. Because the NHGOP has no control over websites to which we provide links, you agree and acknowledge that the New Hampshire Republican State Committee is not responsible for the availability of resources or external sites and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content provided therein.
Accordingly, you also agree and acknowledge that the NHGOP will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance of any such content, services on or through any such site or resource or goods. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on each Web site you visit.
The New Hampshire Republican State Committee provides links to original articles written and maintained by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience and do not imply a claim of ownership in that content.
Can I change my information or opt out of NHGOP e-mailings?
- How to unsubscribe from our email list: Communicating via email is one of the most powerful online tools Republicans use. We’re sure you will find the information useful and take advantage of the opportunities to assist the party and the President. Coast to coast, link by link, email to email, you are making a difference!
When registering with NHGOP.org, please know that you are opting to receive these emails by providing your email address. All signups for email communications and other features of our Web site are voluntary. We give you the opportunity to opt-in and we give you the power to opt-out of email communications. Should you wish to opt-out, an unsubscribe link is included in every e-mail. If your link is not working properly, or you wish to communicate your desire to opt-out directly to us:
Email us with Unsubscribe in the subject line.
How do I contact the New Hampshire Republican State Committee?
- Contact information for the New Hampshire Republican State Committee: If you have any questions, comments or concerns please contact the NHGOP by e-mail or by phone using the contact information provided here.